Answered

Batch print

Shiela Johnson 10 years ago updated by Christine Masters 10 years ago 2
Is there a way to perform a batch print instead of selecting each asset individually to print?

Answer

Answer
Hi Shiela!

Sorry I missed this question before. Can you give me a bit more information as to what you're trying to do? Are we talking about front-end users or admin users?

For Classified ads on the front end, we do have a "Save to list" feature that allows users to create lists of their favorite ads. Once they create a list, they can go to the User Dashboard to see all their lists there:

Once they go to the list, as I show above, there is a print button on the right of the list title. That will allow them to print ad listings at once.

This is great for Garage Sales, for example, or houses.

Answer
Hi Shiela!

Sorry I missed this question before. Can you give me a bit more information as to what you're trying to do? Are we talking about front-end users or admin users?

For Classified ads on the front end, we do have a "Save to list" feature that allows users to create lists of their favorite ads. Once they create a list, they can go to the User Dashboard to see all their lists there:

Once they go to the list, as I show above, there is a print button on the right of the list title. That will allow them to print ad listings at once.

This is great for Garage Sales, for example, or houses.