Under review

Community Calendar & Marketplace Businesses venue submission on mobile is less than desireable

Keri Franzoni 6 years ago in BLOX CMS updated by Phil Pracht (Product Manager) 6 years ago 3

You've made an update recently so this is better, but it's not there yet.

When using a mobile device to submit an event with the Marketplace Businesses module active the user experience to
"Find a location" lands on a screen that does not function well. If you are lucky the venue will display so you can choose it, but the box is not tall enough on an IOS iPhone 8. When you type in the search area, again it might display part of one venue from the search. The user is limited to the choice displayed and no way to navigate the remaining venues in the system or search. 

Answer

Answer

Nailed yet RE scrolling. I've issued a ticket to resolve this. We'll try to have a fix out soon! 

Under review

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, Keri!  I'm taking a look now and it appears to be limited to a single business result on mobile. Is that what you're seeing?

I'm inquiring internally to see if this is intended and if we can apply a fix. 

Sort of. The single business is only half the text on the iPhone 8 and no option to scroll.

Answer

Nailed yet RE scrolling. I've issued a ticket to resolve this. We'll try to have a fix out soon!