+1

Webhook

Nicholas farnsworth1 4 years ago in BLOX CMS updated by Eric R 4 years ago 5

Has anyone ever used webhooks in Blox? Specifically, to update their database?  We use Airtable to store our data and would like to setup a webhook/ zaiper to update and create new records from data collected via forms and other means. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

I'm using the user webhoooks for a customer service tools we use for stltoday.com, but the webhooks are pointing a to custom PHP scripts to capture and store the user details in a mySQL database, I have not experience with either airTable nor Zaiper.

We are also using Webhooks, but with custom PHP scripts on our local server.  We use the webhooks in conjunction with the Blox notifier to alert our staff to AP news alerts, as well as generate push notifications to our third party mobile app.

Thanks guys! Do you mind showing an example of the php script used?  Do you think I could do something to capture user signups? 

sorry Nicholas, just seeing this now.  Email me directly at "eric@wfmz.com" and I'll see what I can help with

please email me at my work email address ddierker@stltoday.com, I can see what I can do about getting you an example of a webhook.php file I use. I can’t exactly post the code here and expect it to be something you can read.

If all you want to do is capture sign ups you can also get T/N to export a list of new users daily, to an sFTP/FTP folder you can get to on their systems,