Answered

Is there a way to require users to supply name, zip, etc?

Nick 9 years ago in BLOX CMS updated by Christine Masters 9 years ago 1
I'd like to set up our user registration to require certain fields like first & last names, address, zip, etc. Is there a way for me to do that without template certification? And if that change is made, will it prompt old users to update that info before continuing?

(I swear I'm not trying to fill the forum up with my avatar, I just have a lot of questions that I can't find the answer to on doc.townnews.com)

Answer

Answer
Answered
Hi Nick,

On a Zen site, this would require template certification of some level, but our Customer Support team can help with this as well.

On a Flex site, we've built these in as URL custom properties. You can just go to the user URL and set each available field, and whether you want it to be available, required or hidden.
Answer
Answered
Hi Nick,

On a Zen site, this would require template certification of some level, but our Customer Support team can help with this as well.

On a Flex site, we've built these in as URL custom properties. You can just go to the user URL and set each available field, and whether you want it to be available, required or hidden.