Smartphone app and broadcasting

David 9 years ago in BLOX CMS updated by Nick 9 years ago 1
I don't find a smartphone app to use for uploading content. In using the mobile version through my phone's Safari web browser, while I can upload a story or photo/video asset and select under what section categories I want it to publish, I don't see where at the same time I can broadcast it to our social media settings, so I don't get that boost, or audience, until I go back to desktop, open the asset and select broadcast. Or am I missing something? Thanks in advance.
I've found that if you go to your website on your phone and change the site to the full site(not the mobile site) then log into the back-end of BLOX you can see the full back-end and not just the mobile version. You may have to refresh the BLOX window a few times but it should eventually work. It's pretty annoying to navigate because it's so small, but it's a lifesaver if you really need the back-end and aren't near a computer.

It would be nice to have a few more options in the mobile BLOX back-end than just the body, section tags, breaking flag, etc. That would minimize the need to view the full desktop back-end.