+2
Under review

When Creating an Employee under 'User'; I would like to see Edit HTML Source on the TAGLINE field.

Jeff Sebestyen 10 years ago in BLOX CMS updated by Christine Masters 10 years ago 3
When Creating an Employee under 'User'; I would like to see Edit HTML Source on the TAGLINE field.  This way I can be positive that at the end of each story, the authors email and hyperlink and font size is just right. 
Or the ability to put a bigger profile picture along with that contact information.
We are currently working on a new template design, and included in that will be an option to do a "bio" at the bottom of stories for authors. Within the user account for the author, we already have a field for their Twitter account, email, etc. and we could just use those fields to populate a bio box.

We could do a small one at the top, and a bigger one at the bottom. Similar to this:

http://news.cnet.com/8301-1035_3-57620040-94/ex-ap...

If we did something that way, it would make it easy for you, right? You wouldn't even have to set up the HTML, you just make sure the fields were filled in...

Thoughts? =)
I like it... that is what my reporters are wanting on the bottom of their articles.

Are you going to change the user pages in the new template design? I hate to say it... I've had to tune out the complaints from our reporters on how that looks. Or better yet... let us lay it out like a section???? Hint Hint Hint