Answered

Section tags not showing up in Total CMS

Jen L 9 years ago in BLOX Total CMS updated by Christine Masters 9 years ago 2
We're adding several different columnist pages for a couple of different sections. Everything is showing up okay on the front end, but we can't add the new section tags to the article assets from within Total CMS, only when we're in CMS (the new section tags aren't even showing up as options in TCMS). I've never done this before, so I might be missing a step. Is there any way to add the tags to TCMS so we can put them on from there instead of having to go into CMS?

Answer

PINNED
Section tags are added in BLOX Total CMS as they are in BLOX CMS - but they have to be manually added. There should be someone at your site who has the rights to do so. Once the sections are in TCMS - you will need to relaunch the browser to see them.
GOOD, I'M SATISFIED
I didn't have the option to add them under my log in, but our design department was able to. Thanks!
Satisfaction mark by Jen L 9 years ago
PINNED
Section tags are added in BLOX Total CMS as they are in BLOX CMS - but they have to be manually added. There should be someone at your site who has the rights to do so. Once the sections are in TCMS - you will need to relaunch the browser to see them.