Answered

settings > Jobs > youtube

Craig V 10 years ago in BLOX CMS updated by Christine Masters 10 years ago 1
Can I create a mrss job feed from youtube to create individual youtube assets in blox?

Answer

Answer
Answered
Hi Craig!

I would actually recommend the Syndication tool. It's free and should be available under Editorial.

Using the Syndication tool, you can set up a channel to YouTube - based off of a user account or a keyword.

Then, you can either just pick and choose from the Syndication channel the items you want (it is really nicely integrated with Editorial).

Or you can create an importer to feed all of the items in automatically as YouTube assets. You can assign them a keyword, flag, section, delete date, etc.

Answer
Answered
Hi Craig!

I would actually recommend the Syndication tool. It's free and should be available under Editorial.

Using the Syndication tool, you can set up a channel to YouTube - based off of a user account or a keyword.

Then, you can either just pick and choose from the Syndication channel the items you want (it is really nicely integrated with Editorial).

Or you can create an importer to feed all of the items in automatically as YouTube assets. You can assign them a keyword, flag, section, delete date, etc.