+1
Answered

Permalinks?

Olivia Cunningham 9 years ago in BLOX CMS updated by Kevin M. Cox 9 years ago 5
Is there any way to know what the permanent link/slug of a particular story will be before it is published?

Answer

Answer
Answered
Social broadcast is a great way to handle social posts, because they will go online nearly instantly and automatically link to your content - but also you can click on the "live" link at any time after save to get the live URL.
Under review
Hi Olivia!

What are you planning to do with this URL? My answer changes slightly depending on your use case. :)

Christine
Schedule posts to be shared on social media! Thanks for your reply.
I think having a field in the asset editor window for the asset that displays the permalink after you save the file would be handy as well, for quick sharing out to social media (without going through the broadcast tool every single time).
I agree. The way Wordpress handles permalinks is great. Allowing you to see them and even edit them from within the post (asset) edit window.
Answer
Answered
Social broadcast is a great way to handle social posts, because they will go online nearly instantly and automatically link to your content - but also you can click on the "live" link at any time after save to get the live URL.