Answered

Trying to set up form to email credit card info

Nick 9 years ago in BLOX CMS updated by Rich Griffin | Product Manager (Product Manager) 6 years ago 1
We're trying to set up a home delivery subscription for our magazine. I've set up the form online but it keeps telling me "User authentication required" when I submit a test form. The form is live and set to $1.

We'd rather use PGP to just email one of our employees the credit card info to process so we don't get hit with a transaction fee from PayPal. But when I click "Enable PGP" it doesn't give me an option for a recipient. Is PGP something that has to be turned on by TN staff? And is there a fee to use PGP?

Answer

Answer
Answered

Since this was a question asked so long ago I am sure that our Customer Services folks had answered this as there was no follow up to the question. Since this was posted though we have stopped accepting Credit card information on PGP encrypted forms as part of our PCI compliance strategy.

Answer
Answered

Since this was a question asked so long ago I am sure that our Customer Services folks had answered this as there was no follow up to the question. Since this was posted though we have stopped accepting Credit card information on PGP encrypted forms as part of our PCI compliance strategy.