Under review

Calendar shows private information

Gillan Ludlow 9 years ago in BLOX Total CMS updated by Christine Masters 9 years ago 1
Hi all,

I am trying to figure out what is going on with our calendar. I recently took over this position and a current staff member keeps telling me something is wrong with the calendar entries.

She says the info in red underneath "AUG 15 - GPF NIGHT OF KNIGHTS" has never shown up before. Now, I've gone back and adjusted the calendar schedule for this particular event to ONE date. But it still shows up and I have no idea how to get rid of it. It's happening to all of the calendar entries.

Image 84
Under review
Hi Gillian!

The area in red will show the dates that are listed in the calendar event schedule, and that's always been there (at least, it has been for a few years).

I'm not sure I understand how this is "private" information though? The date, August 15, is also in the title.

You have to have an event schedule, so that information will always show there. However, you could hide it with CSS if for some reason you didn't want it to show there.