Answered

I am having difficulty approving businesses, do I need to be an admin user to approve?

lcandela 8 years ago in BLOX CMS updated 8 years ago 2

I cannot seem to approve businesses, I have a list of businesses that are waiting approval and I cannot seem to accept or deny.

Answer

Answer
Answered

Hi Lizbeth,

To approve or reject new businesses and/or user claim requests you'll have to login to the BLOX admin and access the toolbar options in Business Directory.

Perhaps you saw these pending claims in our new email alerts? For more information about these new reminders you can read our release notes here.

It seems those pending claims & busineses were vetted today. Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best,

Phil

Answer
Answered

Hi Lizbeth,

To approve or reject new businesses and/or user claim requests you'll have to login to the BLOX admin and access the toolbar options in Business Directory.

Perhaps you saw these pending claims in our new email alerts? For more information about these new reminders you can read our release notes here.

It seems those pending claims & busineses were vetted today. Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best,

Phil

Once I open the "approve users" box, under 'pending tab' there are no users/businesses listed, and I know they have to be there because I get the email alert when businesses sign up and are waiting approval.

I worked for me once. I would just like to know if there is an extra step that I am missing?