Answered

Click on the first photo in a story and the second photo shows up, and vice versa

Nick 8 years ago in BLOX CMS updated by Christine Masters 8 years ago 2

We've got an issue on all three of our sites that happens when you click a child photo in a story. When you click the first one, it brings up the bigger gallery page with the second selected. When you click the second, the first opens. And this happens no matter how many photos you have in a story. Here's a graphic, because why not...

Image 154

So does anyone else have the problem?

Answer

Answer
Answered

Hi Nick!

I was able to reproduce this on my test site, and I updated your ticket with the information and volunteered to walk through it for the dev so he can see what's happening. I assume it is a bug with the photo count for the URL, so we'll put in a bug ticket for that. Thanks!

GOOD, I'M SATISFIED
Satisfaction mark by Nick 8 years ago

Here's a video of this problem. We can replicate it across multiple computers but Town News support hasn't been able to replicate it.

Here's the issue...

It also happens on these sites across a variety of browsers:

richmond.com

galvnews.com

tulsaworld.com

lodinews.com

And I'd be willing to bet it happens on tons of other Zen sites. So do any of you have the same problem?

Answer
Answered

Hi Nick!

I was able to reproduce this on my test site, and I updated your ticket with the information and volunteered to walk through it for the dev so he can see what's happening. I assume it is a bug with the photo count for the URL, so we'll put in a bug ticket for that. Thanks!