Under review

BUG: "Disabled" subscriptions show up as "Service Exists"

Nick 7 years ago in BLOX CMS updated by Rich Griffin | Product Manager (Product Manager) 7 years ago 2

I like to see how many subscribers we have at any given moment. This is especially good at the end of the month. However, I just realized that subscriptions marked as "Disabled" still show up as "Service exists." This doesn't make any sense. If it's disabled it can't exist.

So all this time I've been looking at the number and it's inflated. Now I realize all the disabled subscriptions aren't real and I'm looking at 100 fewer subscribers than what I thought.

And for whatever reason since most of these are CSV service subscriptions that are no longer on the CSV(thus being disabled) I can't give them fake expirations to get them to switch to "Expired."

Image 218


Ok, I found the best way to do this is just search "Active." It seems like before that caused problems of not listing all the results it should. But that seems to have returned accurate numbers.

Under review

Hi Nick,

I am reviewing these search filters. I Think that needs to be changed to be more intuitive. Initially I will get a page added to the Documentation to explain what is going on there as well.