Answered

Any way to add block to story pages for specific section/urls?

Aidian 7 years ago in BLOX CMS updated by Christine Masters 7 years ago 2

Hey all...

Like the title says, is there any way to automatically add a block into a story page?

I've got a funky secondary nav I want to add to a section of our site, and I don't see any easy way to do it.  

I'm honestly thinking the easiest way might be to use javascript to create the elements on each load, which is just absurd...I'm sure there's an easier way that I'm missing.

Thanks Folks

Answer

Answer

Would putting the block that you want on the pages into the Utility region for All Assets Top of Main Container work?

If open the Utility regions for a section, then anything you put in those regions only applies to that section. If you want something to apply to the whole site, you open the Utility regions on your homepage layout.

Answer

Would putting the block that you want on the pages into the Utility region for All Assets Top of Main Container work?

If open the Utility regions for a section, then anything you put in those regions only applies to that section. If you want something to apply to the whole site, you open the Utility regions on your homepage layout.