Answered

create newsletter

Cole 7 years ago in BLOX CMS updated by Christine Masters 7 years ago 1

I am trying to set-up a newsletter that I can send out to all of our subscribers. How do I do this? Do I need to purchase some additional service? Is it even possible to do this through TownNews?

Thank you for your help!

Answer

Answer
Answered

Hi Cole!

I assume you mean an email newsletter?

Yes, we have a product for email newsletters. It is actually really nice - it is nicely integrated with our system so that you use special email-specific blocks to design your own mobile-friendly email newsletter from the ground up. (We also have lots of sample starter newsletters you can copy!)

End users can log into our existing User Dashboard and manager their lists from there.

And, when someone signs up for a user account on the system, it allows them to check off the email newsletters they want at the same time.

Also, there is an integration with our e-Edition product so that when the e-Edition goes up online each day, it can send an email to specific email users letting them know.

For more information, click here:

https://www.townnews365.com/solutions/products/blox-email-reach/article_059ff080-6d09-11e5-bc51-c7fbf63c3c08.html

I will ask your sales rep to contact you to provide more details. Thanks! =)

Answer
Answered

Hi Cole!

I assume you mean an email newsletter?

Yes, we have a product for email newsletters. It is actually really nice - it is nicely integrated with our system so that you use special email-specific blocks to design your own mobile-friendly email newsletter from the ground up. (We also have lots of sample starter newsletters you can copy!)

End users can log into our existing User Dashboard and manager their lists from there.

And, when someone signs up for a user account on the system, it allows them to check off the email newsletters they want at the same time.

Also, there is an integration with our e-Edition product so that when the e-Edition goes up online each day, it can send an email to specific email users letting them know.

For more information, click here:

https://www.townnews365.com/solutions/products/blox-email-reach/article_059ff080-6d09-11e5-bc51-c7fbf63c3c08.html

I will ask your sales rep to contact you to provide more details. Thanks! =)