Under review

Multiple Calls to Action in single ad?

Sam 7 years ago in BLOX CMS updated by Christine Masters 7 years ago 1

Hello all: I'm new to BLOX and am trying to learn as I go along. I have a client that has provided me with an image ad and has requested two different links be embedded based on where the page viewer clicks. I'm afraid this would require that the ad be an html ad, but I've not been able to find any documentation as to what I need to do to get this ad posted. Any help from fellow experienced users would be greatly appreciated.

Under review

Hi Sam!

Firstly... is this using Ad Manager? If so, yes this would need to be either an HTML or an HTML 5 ad. 

With an HTML ad, you would have to host the image file somewhere else, and just upload the HTML to Ad Manager. Multiple clickTags can be added by as mentioned in the ad editing screen.

With an HTML 5 ad, which may work better, you could upload the image, the CSS, and everything else as part of the ad. You can use a program such as Google Web Designer to create the ad (if you need help with the creation) and then export the zip file and upload it to Ad Manager. Currently, HTML 5 ads only support one clickTag.