Answered

inline video ads

Graham R. Archer 7 years ago in BLOX CMS updated 7 years ago 3

Anyone know of a way to activate inline video ads — say, a player that pops up as a reader scrolls past the 8th paragraph, plays a 15-second ad, then collapses?

I'm very interested in the products Teads InRead, though I've seen countless copycats. Here's a video of exactly what I'm looking for: 

Anyone know how to make that work in Blox and target ads at it?

Answer

Answer
Under review

Hi Graham!

It is very easy to implement this kind of technology into BLOX CMS. We've had several partners do this sort of thing.

I would ask for the implementation documentation from the vendor you want to use, and then provide it to our Customer Support team. Usually this will just require a small JavaScript tag added to the head and / or somewhere in the story. Using custom optional points and in-story Utility Regions, this can usually be done with no (or very little) custom coding.

Answer
Under review

Hi Graham!

It is very easy to implement this kind of technology into BLOX CMS. We've had several partners do this sort of thing.

I would ask for the implementation documentation from the vendor you want to use, and then provide it to our Customer Support team. Usually this will just require a small JavaScript tag added to the head and / or somewhere in the story. Using custom optional points and in-story Utility Regions, this can usually be done with no (or very little) custom coding.

This is great news! I'll be in touch. Thanks Christine!