+1
Under review

Y'all aware that your latest update broke template editing capability on Safari?

Paul Crawford 7 years ago in BLOX CMS updated 7 years ago 6

Just wondering. Can't select any of the drop downs or expand windows anymore since around Tuesday.

Can you give me an example of a drop down that doesn't work. I don't use Safari but thought I'd test it on my end to see if I could replicate it.

Under review

Hi Paul!

I wasn't aware of this, no. Are you using Safari 11? That actually came out on Tuesday.

Hehe. So its not you. Its Apple.  Doh.  Sorry about that. I was not aware it auto-updated Tuesday.
Literally all of the menus in the box editing area are broken now. Trying opening Block Title or General or any of them.

They are really good about standards compliance, thats why I use Safari. Oh well.

+1

Hi Paul! We tested this out and were able to confirm this.

I've seen a few people on the internet reporting issues with input fields with Safari 11, and they turned off "Safari suggestions" and that fixed it. But, we tried that and it didn't work.

So, I'm going to report this to our developers and we'll check it out. Thanks!

Nice catch Paul. I use Safari for almost everything except BLOX. I've found Chrome just generally works better.

Thanks.  Been using Apple's browsers since OpenDoc and CyberDog.  Normally very compliant.