Answered

I have no Associated Press selection in channel manager settings.

Jeff Sebestyen 6 years ago in BLOX CMS updated 6 years ago 2

I am attempting to follow the instructions from How Do I Set Up an Associated Press Syndication Channel? but when I create a channel, I do not have an AP option.  Only CNN, Blox, RSS, and YouTube. 

Answer

Answer
Answered

Hi Jeff!

You'll need to send a ticket to our Customer Support team, and ask that you have the "entitlement" for Associated Press installed. They will send it through our permission system and it will add this software to your site. AP has asked that we keep track of who is using their software in this way.

Once installed, you'll need your AP username and password, and then it will provide you with the feeds to which your account is authorized.

Hope this helps! Thanks! =)

Answer
Answered

Hi Jeff!

You'll need to send a ticket to our Customer Support team, and ask that you have the "entitlement" for Associated Press installed. They will send it through our permission system and it will add this software to your site. AP has asked that we keep track of who is using their software in this way.

Once installed, you'll need your AP username and password, and then it will provide you with the feeds to which your account is authorized.

Hope this helps! Thanks! =)

I see, that makes sense that this method is used to keep track.  I'll make a ticket.  

I am working on getting my AP Webfeed credentials.  

Thank You.