+2
Planned

Limiting subscriptions by zip code

Rob Weir 6 years ago in BLOX CMS updated by Mike Stickler 5 years ago 2

Hi all, 

We currently sell print and digital subscriptions online, and are considering doing print only, but there doesn't seem to be a way inside the Blox circulation system to limit print subscription offers by zip code (like most papers, we only deliver to a certain amount of zip codes and have mail subscriptions outside our circulation area). Our older online circulation system limited the print offer by zip code. 

Has anyone run into this, and if so, is there a solution for it? 

thanks, Rob 

Answer

+1
Answer
Planned

Hi Rob,

We have a feature request in to add this to our paywall software. I don't have a timeline for it as of yet, but there is a workaround in the interim. Please start a ticket with our customer support folks and they will be able to help you.

+1
Answer
Planned

Hi Rob,

We have a feature request in to add this to our paywall software. I don't have a timeline for it as of yet, but there is a workaround in the interim. Please start a ticket with our customer support folks and they will be able to help you.

Hey Rob, How about an update... I mean right now I have a service for inside gibson county and a service for outside gibson county but no way to veryify if the person signing up meets that criteria or not.